First let us say that whenever you purchase a download from us or any company you should download the file to your machine and make a backup copy of the installation file (.exe) before or after installing it. Including a .txt file or a .doc file that lists your order number, activation code, receipt for your order etc. is always a good idea as well. That way if you ever need to reinstall it you have all the information you need. That being said, read on...
Ok, so you had to reformat your harddrive and you did not save your download file OR You bought a new pc and did not save your download file OR Your children/husband/wife/in-laws etc got ahold of your machine and deleted your game AND your download file along with your account information to access your order to re-download from.
Whatever the case may be, there is help:
- Click: My Account (upper right corner of your screen)
- Login using your email address and your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Password Forgotten link to have one emailed to you.
- Click the green View button next to your order to view it.
- Click the Download button to download your purchase.
If your download count is set to 0, you will not have a download button. Contact us for further information in this case.
If you did not save your email address used when ordering or it was eaten by the dog, just include the name and mailing address that you used when you purchased and we will be able to look it up for you.